Item added to your cart
The Amla fruit also knows as Indiangooseberry comes from a small tree that grows throughout India. It is an excellent natural conditioner and nourisher for the hair. Regular use of amla powder may help to strengthen hair roots which in turn may help to reduce astringent. For hair care amla powder can also be used in combination with Hesh Aritha powder and hesh Shikakai powder.
Green strip- natural conditioner and nourisher for hair.
Pure, Natural & Safe.
Amla Powder 100% (Indian Gooseberry)
“Perfume- free & Chemical- free”
Allergic advice: This is a natural product. A skin test would be recommended to avoid any reactions due to individual sensitivity. Apply a small amount of the paste behind the ear. Wash it off once it dries. Wait for 24 hours, if there is no redness or itching it is safe for use.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to use comment utilizer:
- Take required quantity of powder, add little water and make a thick paste.
- Gently massage rotating finger tips.
- Wait for 30 to 45 minutes
- Wash thoroughly with water
NATURAL HAIR CLEANSER
- Rich source of vitamin C
- Prevents hair loss and hair breakage
- Stimulates hair follicles & hair growth
- Keeps hair and scalp clean from dandruff & prevents dryness