Item added to your cart
Shikakai means fruit for the hair. It is derived from the pod- like the fruit of the Acacaia Concinna tree grown in the warm dry plains of central India. It acts as a natural shampoo for the hair. Shikakai acts as a natural cleanser and conditioner for hair does not excessively strip the hair of its natural oils. The powder has to be mixed with appropriate quantity of water and used as a paste on the hair instead of soap or shampoo. For hair care shikakai powder can also be used in combination with the hesh amla powder and hesh aritha powder.
Pure, Natural & Safe.
Shikakai Powder 100%
“Perfume- free & Chemical- free”
Allergic advice: This is a natural product. A skin test would be recommended to avoid any reactions due to individual sensitivity. Apply a small amount of the paste behind the ear. Wash it off once it dries. Wait for 24 hours, if there is no redness or itching it is safe for use.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to use comment utilizer:
- Take required quantity of powder, add little water and make a thick paste.
- Gently massage rotating finger tips.
- Wait for 2 to 5 minutes
- Wash thoroughly with water.
- Cleanses and conditions hair without excessively removing natural oils
- Reduces hair loss & dandruff
- Strengthens and volumizes hair